Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    placed my palm pre on the right side of my laptop, after a couple minutes of staring at the computer, i mindlessly grabbed it n tried to use it to click like a mouse!

any other funny stories about your pre? please tell!
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by rburna View Post
    placed my palm pre on the right side of my laptop, after a couple minutes of staring at the computer, i mindlessly grabbed it n tried to use it to click like a mouse!
    Did it work?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I usually have mine on my left side of my keyboard but a few times while typing away I saw it out of the corner of my eye and had a quick thought that it was odd that my mouse was on the left before remembering that it was my Pre. Never actually reached for it though.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    That's hilarious.
    I tried to delete an email on my desktop by swiping it away to the side.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    now there's an app right there!!

bluetooth mouse! ha!!
    today I tried using gestures on my ipod touch DOH! lol
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Did it work?
    unfortunately not, that would have been a great feature for the pre tho! haha jus kiddin. the pre would probably have had a few scratches if i had the original cover instead of the touchstone cover ooo that would have been sad
    Oh I'll never have that problem. The Pre sits on the touchstone charger right below my computer screen...staring at me...calling me to use it. Must resist. I have to admit, when I was on my iPod, I tried using the back gesture...forgot that it doesn't do gestures
    today i......was grateful that the pre has a mirror so I could check my teeth after lunch!!!!!!