1.    #1  
    If you go to the launcher and then updates, it will list any apps that have new versions available and then download them...very easy!
    WOW! Really? Thanks for this. I just updated to apps, one by one, manually and thought, "This will be fun." (Not)
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
    WOW we totally did not know this. (It has only been mentioned 10 million times.) http://forums.precentral.net/search.php Don't mean to be rude but there are other topics about this
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  4.    #4  
    my bad...but clearly others did not know (see above).

Mods feel free to delete or merge.
    Do updates happen automatically?
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_vag View Post
    It will download system updates in the background and then prompt you to install it but the 3rd party apps you need to go into the backup app to download them.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09

Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    WOW we totally did not know this. (It has only been mentioned 10 million times.) http://forums.precentral.net/search.php Don't mean to be rude but there are other topics about this
    This has got to be the worst forum I've ever been to where people get flamed for not searching. It seems every other thread I open has someone *****ing about searching.

Not everyone hits the forum every day and knows exactly what has been discussed before. It's not so bad to have topics get repeated for people just browsing and not looking for something particular. I can understand for a topic like SERO but, jeez, give people a break. You're driving people away and I don't mean the people not searching but people lurking who don't post for fear of getting flamed.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_vag View Post
    I'm not exactly sure of the context that you mean but you have to go to updates on the launcher for it to be updated.

...then all of your apps that need upated will be listed and updated.
    You don't have to get angry about it. It takes 2 seconds to seach and maybe another 30 seconds to find what your looking for. It is very easy.

10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    I understand your point of view but i am not one to argue with Forum allstars that are on here every second of the day and hide behind a screenname (like i am doing now). Consider it 1-1 and subject over...back on topic or merge thread. I am just trying to help others out here.
    For some reason updates keeps telling me its unavialable and to try again later.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantMeThePower View Post
    For some reason updates keeps telling me its unavialable and to try again later.

That happened to me a couple of times. I thought it might have been due to the poor signal strength (which is why I was trying to update), so I moved to a better signal and it worked. Don't know if it was a coincidence or not...