Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Not sure why, but if you have Tweed open, you can go to the launcher and open another instance of it. My guess is that it's a bug rather than a feature.
    Some people may use it to keep track of multiple accounts.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Ah. That would make a little more sense.
    I consider it an outstanding feature, and I do thing it's intentional. It's like opening another card in the Web browser.

My only issue with Tweed is that it doesn't seem to be updating automatically in the background, or at least not that often. Otherwise, it's a very nice app.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    To me it wont load my twits automatically for some odd reason and also notification bar (when it show up) wont open Tweed in full screen just stuck there. But again my main issue is Tweed wont load new twits unless I manually click on update button. That is why I use Spaz. Bit slow and memory hog but will update new twits instantly and would update. Tweed is bit sleeker than Spaz though.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.