1.    #1  
    This might sound strange but can anyone tell me how to send a text massage to an email address?

I was able to do it with no problem on my Treo 700p.

The reason for this is that my family communicates by text through out the day, and my wife works in front of the computer in an office where cell phone use during the day is frowned upon but she can receive all the emails that she wants.

So it was very easy for her to send an email to my Treos text address and for me to reply from the text messaging program to her email.

Any Help?
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Is there some reason you just don't want to e-mail her using the built in e-mail application?
    Texting to an email address seems to work just fine. Go into text messages, compose a new message, and type in your wife's email address (or select it from the contacts list). Compose your message, hit send, and it shows up in her inbox with the return address as your phone number.

Just tried on Gmail now and it works like a charm.
    Quote Originally Posted by nKoan View Post
    Is there some reason you just don't want to e-mail her using the built in e-mail application?
    HAHAH That is what I was thinking!! ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!