Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    My battery is at 46% at 4pm with very little usage.

Everyone post your battery percentage as of ther time of posting..

i think it will be very cool to see everyones results.
    Come Visit Us at www.parkflyers.com
    45% with moderate usage and maybe 20 minutes of Pandora. I did some quick math and when I was hardly using the Pre I was getting 4.2% per hour of usage.
    100% (of course, it's sitting on the Touchstone).
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    cool. guys lets keep this thread rolling...as i know palm looks through these posts and takes them seriously...

The 1st and key issues that was addressed for the original iphone was BATTERY LIFE!
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    I haven't decided yet if I will keep this nice phone, but if I do, I'll be getting a touchstone plus a Seidio extended battery. I feel like I won't even need to pay attention to the battery anymore. How hard is it to set it on the touchstone while not using it at home/work? It's a brilliant thing.
    I've been running Pandora for about 5 hours, with a few emails and text messages, and am sitting at 30% now.
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    3:15p ctl time. 56%. Email and a dozen short (<10 min) phone calls. Took it off this morning at 8am with 100%. A little web. Weather, news, etc.

bj
    I am at 50% exactly and it has been off the charger for 8.25 hours. This includes showing it off to some coworkers, a few minutes of Pandora, push e-mail, frequest Facebook checks, and text messaging.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Im also getting the seido battery....i have one for my BB and they really do help
    I'm at 56% which isn't too bad considering I've been fondling it all day
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    20% - I have been showing off, opening/closing apps, pandora streaming almost an hour, no phone calls, texting, setting up my profiles, editing contacts...so a full day of good workin onthe phone. It's now on the charger at my desk :-)
    52% second charge of the day.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    100% on the Touchstone. So glad I bought it.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    The APP that IMO drains the phone quickest is the AIM or Google talk app. I would recommend that people shut it off when not in use...makes a huge difference
    It Died at 3pm (on charger now), maybe 8 texts total usage and 2 emails, 1 wallpaper change, the rest of the time it was just sitting on my desk.

Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by toufrod View Post
    It Died at 3pm (on charger now), maybe 8 texts total usage and 2 emails, 1 wallpaper change, the rest of the time it was just sitting on my desk.

ouch man - i'm sorry - how' your signal strenght? is it constant?
    Started tracking at 10:45am PST, it's now 1:15pm or so, I'm at 75%.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    76% with GMail push on all day and WiFi for about 3 hours.
    57% Using Pandora 4 hours, about 15 phone calls, Email push every 30 minutes, about 20 emails, checked for new apps, about 15 minutes of web surfing
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Its 1:18pm here, and my battery is at 48%. Moderate usage, I would say, mainly e-mail with a little web browsing, app catalog browsing (checking for new apps!), sms and gtalk.
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast