Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    10am till 430- 68% mild usage...everything dimmed or turned off except phone and wifi
    Quote Originally Posted by gdolla3 View Post
    By chance does anybody know when the seidio extended battery will be available?
    available for purchase now, not shipping till mid-month i believe.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Its 4:53 and in at 37% now....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Come Visit Us at www.parkflyers.com
    It's 3:47 here and at my desk I getting horrible signal maybe a bar or two in and out of EV also. I have probably missed 8 calls. Listen to voicemail about 4 times, sent about 10 text, Checked email 3 or 4 times. Have my Gmail account set to push, comcast comes in every hour. Right now I am seating at 62% which I don't think is to bad considering I have horrible signal strength. I wonder if Tweet is draining my battery like it was for crazytexan. Might try and test that out tomorrow.
    The only time I notice severe battery drain is when I am also having sporadic EVDO connection issues. This may be coincidental but I am suspicious.

4 cards open, EAS, Gmail, open all day. Selective Locator and WIFI. Stopped charging at 7AM EST - 45% now at almost 5pm. Moderate / Heavy usage.

/First post
    //Love my Pre
    1:56 here on the Left Coast-sitting at 64%.. mild usage today.. a few texts, and couple calls, some web stuff at lunch.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    I took mine off the charger at about 7:30am this morning. I have several email accounts setup (all but 1 setup to only check once an hour, the last one "as items arrive"). I have Wifi turned on, I have made several phone calls, sent a couple texts, did a bit of web browsing, updated the Where app and did a few lookups in Where and at 4:55pm I am sitting @ 75% remaining so I certainly can't complain about my battery life.
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    at 5pm - 77% not a lot of usage today.
    50%

Off charger at 7 AM, its now 5 PM.

About 10 emails, 5 short calls, couple text messages, played one song, used the Where App 1 time, and Wifi on all day.

Pretty darn good compared to Saturday. I know they say these batteries don't need to be conditioned, but it is definitely lasting longer than Saturday.

Of course I did turn the brightness down all the way a couple days ago. Could be the biggest reason.
    at around 4 i was at 30-45% haha with heavy to moderate use
    Quote Originally Posted by richcracker View Post
    available for purchase now, not shipping till mid-month i believe.
    Cool. Thanks for the info. Oh yea, I'm at 26% and I have been web surfing for about two hours, quite a few texts nd gmail is on push. This battery confuses me....lol.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    @4pm Central Time..... I'm @ 55% moderate usage push email and its been off the charges since 6:30AM
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    92% but I stick it on the USB every so often throughout the day. Whenever I'm at my desk, I'm docked.
    8am-4pm: from 100% to 74%
    Have checked a bunch of emails, clicked on links in them to view websites. Looked at a Word attachment. Checked in on my calendar. Received one call (which I ignored since it was an unknown number). No charging since I took it off the touchstone at home at 8am.
    I bought 5 retractable micro cables for $5/each, they work fine. Have one on home/work computers, car, wall adapter. All work fine. As often as I'm on a laptop or in car, battery life not so much of an issue, though I still want bigger battery.

Will probably get aftermarket wireless chargers when they get to <$10.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    Does anyone with good battery performance NOT have their screen brightness turned all the way down?
    Mine's all the way up. I just charge it if I have been doing lots of stuff. Last night I went to a concert and from maybe 6pm on I was off the charger. Between then and midnight I used the web, GPS, camera, phone, and messaging. By the time I got home I was down to like 10% from maybe 90-95% starting out. That means I can get fairly heavy use for 5-6 hours before I have to worry. Sounds about right to me. I am pretty sure that is the approximate talk time on the Pre, iPhone, and G1.
    I am at 60% right now at 4:15PM - Great coverage - good use, some email a bit of web surfing while waiting on my train (5-10 minutes), 45 minutes of phone calls, five text messages, some other messing around

about the same as my old iPhone.
    wifi and bluetooth are off; GPS set to ask for use; screen is maybe dimmed to 35% versus the 40% standard (about the dimmest I will go before think it is dark); Gmail is the only email set to as they receive; no google talk or any other im account.
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    49% at 5:15 pm. Took it off the charger at 6:30am. Read and sent responses to 4 txt messages, made 3 phone calls totally 26 minutes. Used the web browser to log into facebook and have a 5 line txt exchange with one person. Demo'ed the phone at lunch for 5 minutes. No apps using wireless. Ignored 3 emails.
    Last edited by dvdmax; 06/10/2009 at 04:19 PM. Reason: added am
    Left this morning at 7:30 with 100% charge.. No Wifi, IM, GPS, BT, etc on.. Gmail checked every 1 hour..very minimal usage today.. my phone was 47% at lunch and it died by 2:30.. This has happened two days in a row now with basically not using the phone..That is only 7 hrs of standby time.. My phone has been like this since I bought it on Sat.. I leave it charged overnight, but this thing will not keep a charge