Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    I wanted to make a meaningful POST that i hope will become a sticky.(eventually palm will READ this and make a change) The goal is get palm to address at least 2 main issues. The goal is not to make a long list of complaints that will never get heard by Palm but to actually address the immediate hard core issues needed to be fixed right away.

I want everyone to list here what they think are the 2 main issues with the pre.!!!

Mine Are:
    #1 Battery Life: It seems that on all forums and reviews that this seems to be the # 1 concern about the Pre. One cannot use the pre as a business tool unless it has decent battery life. My phone last from 3-4 hours MAX.

#2 ALL Screen Transitions: The single most frusrating thing about the pre is the inability to blast quickly through screens,, either for email or general mult -tasking. Takes seconds to check email and manuever through boxes. Blackberry is instant.

Im curious to see what others in here as their two bigget issues.
    Come Visit Us at www.parkflyers.com
    neather one of those issues bother me, there are way more important things that need to fixed then what your talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    neather one of those issues bother me, there are way more important things that need to fixed then what your talking about.
    Couldn't agree more. There are other issues that seem more important for Palm address.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    The whole point of this POST is to ask Palm to address 2 Key issues that we all would hope to see addressed right away.

dkotoric1 , If you have an opnion Post it.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Well, what are they?
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    would both u guys post 2 issues please
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Kmod get this post on a roll. will ya
    1. Cut
    2. Paste
    God is not a Democrat or a Republican, but he is Pro-Life!
    1. Reception
    2. apps
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    now we are talking......guys lets keep this thread rolling.....i would almost gaurantee Palm checks this website daily........
    1) "You are no longer signed into your Palm Profile on this phone. You need to
    restart your phone." (Below is a large "Restart Now" button.) Followed by a lenghty restart sequence.

2) Signal Problems. With the phone stationary, 5 bars to one bar to 4 bars to 1x back to 5 bars, within a few seconds sometines.

It's going to be an awesome phone when the problems get worked out and more features are added.
    1. Battery life.

2. Virtual keyboard while surfing the Internet in landscape mode.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    1. Signal variance and dropped calls as a result

2. Sluggishness in and among apps.
  14. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    1. LED notifications & txt/email customized alerts
    2. Battery life longer
    1. Sluggishness.
    2. Email (my Pre essentially refuses to believe that POP servers are not IMAP, no matter what configuration).
    1. Heat issues

2. Signal reception issues

I also suspect the two may be related.
    1. battery life
    2. notification light for missed alerts
    1. Battery Life
    2. Reception/ Signal

Runner up

Sluggishness in OS/ Memory Leaks
    Heat issues
    Notifications improvements/ stronger vibration, better and louder audible notifies, glowing of inner ringer when notifications come through, allowing alarm clock to ring when a pending notification goes unanswered.
    I'd like to be able to save pictures off the web without having to printscreen them, I'd like to be able to set my own folders for my pictures, same for memos. I ahve more complaints similar to that - all features I had on my Centro. What's the deal?
    1. Reception

2. reception
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast