Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulius View Post
    1. customized alerts(alarm, sms, email and etc)
    2. stronger vibrations or to be able to customized

other than that my pre is awesome!
    I'm just going to say dittos to your post.
    1) Blue-Tooth (OBEX support and better compatibility with A2DP headsets)
    2) On Screen Keyboard
    Definitely batterylife first and then no camcorder
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    1. The ability to add additional attendees to events when creating a calendar item on the Pre. Horrific that it's not there. This is the thing that has most bothered me since I got the phone, as it is one of the most basic functions of the calendar.

2. Virtual keyboard, especially when on the web, in landscape mode.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    OK, now I'm cheating:

3. Ability to forward sms

4. Video capture
    Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    1. Hardware Quality of the Pre
    2. Fanbois who ignore it.
    3. webOS appears okay ... what issues I have seen have or are going to be fixed.
    4. Failure to devilver a production quality SDK at the release of the phone.
    "We must not contradict, but instruct him that contradicts us; for a madman is not cured by another running mad also." - Dr. An Wang
    Quote Originally Posted by barrysanders20 View Post
    1. Battery Life
    2. Reception/ Signal

Runner up

Sluggishness in OS/ Memory Leaks
    Heat issues
    Notifications improvements/ stronger vibration, better and louder audible notifies, glowing of inner ringer when notifications come through, allowing alarm clock to ring when a pending notification goes unanswered.
    What he said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clack View Post
    1. Hardware Quality of the Pre
    2. Fanbois who ignore it.
    3. webOS appears okay ... what issues I have seen have or are going to be fixed.
    4. Failure to devilver a production quality SDK at the release of the phone.
    Oh and what he said too.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    1- BATTERY
    2- Landscape everywhere
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cderekg72 View Post
    1. The ability to add additional attendees to events when creating a calendar item on the Pre. Horrific that it's not there. This is the thing that has most bothered me since I got the phone, as it is one of the most basic functions of the calendar.

2. Virtual keyboard, especially when on the web, in landscape mode.
    NUMBER 1 PLEASE FIX IT PALM.

Apple have just improved their PIM to permit easy access to this feature and they have enabled the ability to view if an attendees accepted a meeting.

These are two critical features for calendaring and I rely on them heavily on my windows mobile.

So an i-phone has improved functionality and because the PRE doesn't do this the decision to but a PRE is now very difficult for me. I want a PRE I think it is a great device but its relative immaturity, reported sluggishness (which the i-Phone doesn't have) and possible hardware reliability are factors that are putting doubt in my mind.

If I can't use the device for my work needs then I keep asking myself why I would invest my hard earned cash.

The only thing holding me back now is the lack of a physical keyboard (could I get used to the i-Phone keyboard)?

Palm please fix the PIM
    The Palm Pre advert that should have been http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYAHsz8BxDk

Madam - I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception. Groucho Marx
    1. This has the same processor as the iphone 3gs, yet loading an app on the pre takes 10 sec compared to instant.
    2. No copy paste from internet.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mmm208 View Post
    I wanted to make a meaningful POST that i hope will become a sticky.(eventually palm will READ this and make a change) The goal is get palm to address at least 2 main issues. The goal is not to make a long list of complaints that will never get heard by Palm but to actually address the immediate hard core issues needed to be fixed right away.

I want everyone to list here what they think are the 2 main issues with the pre.!!!

Mine Are:
    #1 Battery Life: It seems that on all forums and reviews that this seems to be the # 1 concern about the Pre. One cannot use the pre as a business tool unless it has decent battery life. My phone last from 3-4 hours MAX.

#2 ALL Screen Transitions: The single most frusrating thing about the pre is the inability to blast quickly through screens,, either for email or general mult -tasking. Takes seconds to check email and manuever through boxes. Blackberry is instant.

Im curious to see what others in here as their two bigget issues.

what do you sit behind a desk and use your pre for 4 hours straight?? thats prob impossible in the real business world.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    1. Calendar notifications/alarms not working.
    2. Contacts not updating properly when edited.
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistermarc View Post
    1. This has the same processor as the iphone 3gs, yet loading an app on the pre takes 10 sec compared to instant.
    2. No copy paste from internet.
    If the phone is sluggish and has hardware build issues it does not lend itself well to success.

Some will say that there are no hardware issues that are significant in number and I hope so. But I have seen too many posts about sluggish response. If a Poll was started to ask for the applications that were slow and key questions such as have you enabled any hacks or third party apps we could get a good feel for how widespread this is.

I see no reason why the i-Phone running the same processor should be faster than the PRE
    The Palm Pre advert that should have been http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYAHsz8BxDk

Madam - I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception. Groucho Marx
    1) Notification Light
    2) It does not have a built in coffee machine. This irks me.
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by brett328 View Post
    1. Reception

2. reception
    agreed!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    1.All SMS features- signature line, draft, forward, etc.
    2.Remove ringtone cap of only 50 when I have plenty of space left.
    thats all so far I can think off( o and YIM!!!!)
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    All the above would also work
    Battery Life
    Apps (not Stupid app like the iPhone)
    Battery and overheating of battery
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast