Pick a group of two, But start with Spell check

1. Bluetooth
    2. Virtual Keyboard

a. Sprint Picture Mail Access
    b. Video

I. battery
    II. email/messaging ringtones
    Last edited by wburleson; 07/04/2009 at 05:15 PM. Reason: add ome more item
    1) Better Calendar view / ability to send invites etc.

2) Customizable tones

3) Reception

4) Battery Life

5) Apps

6) Copy / Paste

7) Forward sms txt msg's

Hopefully a lot of these issues will be resolved within the next few updates??? Come on Palm help us love the Pre even more!!!
    1) Download files (jpeg, pdf, etc)
    2) Apps
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    my biggest issue is that email takes so long to open up and aswell as other apps.. they should be instant or near instant..

my second issue is with the OS!! i hate that it doesn't acknowledge an email in websites or other places like the blackberry does... you should be able to tap an email from anywhere and the email screen should open up!!!

3rd: battery life !!! ughh we all know what the deal is with that!!!!

4th: the inability to save music files sent via email!!!!

5th: NO VIDEO CAPTURE!!!!!

6th: the inability to forward sms messages

7th: no real copy and paste!!!!!!

8th: no OBEX via bluetooth!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    1. Sms forwarding 2. Some kind of notification for missed alerts, every 30 seconds or so 3. Saving audio, video files via email, mms, and bluetooth
    Last edited by oundn1; 07/04/2009 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Have more issues than 2, I will keep my pre because I believe these things will be resolved
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Couldn't agree more. There are other issues that seem more important for Palm address.
    What's it going to be fanboy? Eight pages have gone by and you still have nothing but a complaint against the OP as your contribution?
    1. BATTERY LIFE/HEAT. Even with my screen brightness down and GPS off, it's amazing how quick this battery drains. Palm please fix this issue QUICKLY!!!

2. Notification LEDs. Can't believe that Palm neglected this simple feature in the first place. Hopefully this is something that can be corrected via software update.

3. webOS functionality. Let me first say that I love my Pre! There are however some simple features that are missing. For example, video capture, visual voicemail, file explorer, and the ability to customize notifications. It would also be nice to be to create custom photo albums and move pics to them directly from the Pre.

4. APPS, APPS, APPS.

5. Virtual keyboard. Especially for viewing webpages in landscape.
    Last edited by emeraldayotte; 07/05/2009 at 03:23 PM.
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    1. Separate settings for screen and keyoard. I could barely see letters and numbers when screen is set to low.

2. Make the screen less brighter when set to low! Its to bright, the brightness on the pre lowest setting is like medium on other phones! Fix this and many people will have BETTER battery life.

- allow me to delete songs and be able to make playlists.
    - video recoder please!
    - I would say apps but that should be a no brainer.
    - make the arrows...on the web browser smaller, man we don't need them that BIG. They get in the way of reading.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Improve battery life/reduce heat
    Speed the openning application process
    1. Battery Life & see below previously quoted

Quote Originally Posted by LocoTreoGurl View Post

2) Signal Problems. With the phone stationary, 5 bars to one bar to 4 bars to 1x back to 5 bars, within a few seconds sometines.

It's going to be an awesome phone when the problems get worked out and more features are added.
    "I have to return some videotapes."
    1. Battery Life!

2. Virtual Keyboard
    1- Visual Voice Mail

2 - Screen Keyboard
    If this is issues, it's covered in the sticky "Pre bugs" If it's wishes, it's covered in wish list.
    EAS with PIN security for corporate use

battery life

reception

reception with Airave too
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    1.Reception
    2.Battery life. Dear Palm, Make a longer lasting battery.
    After having the phone two days, my two are:

1. Battery time
    2. PIM functionality/synching with Outlook (which IMHO should be part of the same package)

Beyond those...really, really love this thing! I'm MUCH more comfortable with the Pre than I was with my 700p.
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rdeanstarr View Post
    After having the phone two days, my two are:

1. Battery time
    2. PIM functionality/synching with Outlook (which IMHO should be part of the same package)

Beyond those...really, really love this thing! I'm MUCH more comfortable with the Pre than I was with my 700p.

Would you mind being a bit more specific about the PIM functionalty with Outlook. I need the PRE (when I get one) to be good in that department also.
    The Palm Pre advert that should have been http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYAHsz8BxDk

Madam - I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception. Groucho Marx
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    1. apps

2. bluetooth

3. reception issues

(I cheated...3 complaints)
  19. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by larnapp View Post
    1)
    By ignoring this single significant hole in the marketplace and continuing to chase Apple's market, by ignoring this single real world unserved customer base (people focused on productivity over entertainment), and by just adding features that try to beat Apple at the iPhone game (winning the occasional nifty feature battle for a few months here and there), Palm will slowly but surely lose the war.

But there's still a chance... PLEASE don't ignore the millions of long time Palm fans! PLEASE deliver a PIM!!
    I thought who bought the Pre are old PALM faithful, and for the most part they are happy ??

PIM is FWIW , old school, cloud is the new game.

PALM needs to marry both.
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Please SOMEONE advise us what is missing from the PIM?
    The Palm Pre advert that should have been http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYAHsz8BxDk

Madam - I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception. Groucho Marx
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast