Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Ok, I did search but couldn't find this answer.

*BTW, I absolutely love the Pre.

I want to save an image from a Web site to my phone, example, Google Picasa to my Pre.

Or from icanhascheezeburger.com to my Pre so that I can email it to a friend.

Or any similar example

How would I do that?

Gratzi!
    jenella
    I don't think thid can be done, but if anyone knows I would like this too.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    sigh.

fingers are crossed.
    Not possible atm, best you can do is screenshot and then email it or whatever. Orange button + shift + p

Looking forward to this feature as well...
    Yep, I pinch to zoom in on the picture I want and take a screen shot.

like stated above..just press Orange key, shift, and "P" at the same time..then go to the pictures app and it will be there.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Thanks folks. Will give that a whirl.

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    yup, worked like ya'll stated.

thanks again!
    What I do is take a screen shot a little zoomed out so that the browser buttons don't overlap the picture. Then while looking at the screen shot, I zoom in a little until the browser buttons are out of view and you only see the picture. Take another screen shot and you have the clean image! Pain in the ***, but that's the best we can do until the browser is updated.
    This works great using the screenshot feature but the resulting imgage is way to small its like 300 x ???. It looks good within the palm but if you email to someones computer or to an iphone and such it doesnt look good.