1.    #1  
    I'm having trouble viewing Google Reader on my Pre. I can log into Google Reader through the Pre's browser, but I always get hung up on the Feeds page stating that it is "Loading". I've tried the mobile link, iPhone link and regular link, and I get hung up at the same point.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any other thoughts as to how I can access Google Reader on my Pre?

Thanks for your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by treowalt View Post
    I'm having trouble viewing Google Reader on my Pre. I can log into Google Reader through the Pre's browser, but I always get hung up on the Feeds page stating that it is "Loading". I've tried the mobile link, iPhone link and regular link, and I get hung up at the same point.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any other thoughts as to how I can access Google Reader on my Pre?

Thanks for your help.
    I have not had any issues with reader. Use it everyday, and actually love the interface on the pre vs. the mobile site on my windows mobile.

I am using the www.google.com/reader/i/ version, which I think is the iphone version
  3.    #3  
    @azkevman -

Thanks for the response. I had tried that, and it didn't work. After posting my question, I did figure out the problem--I didn't have JavaScript enabled in the Preferences. That made all the difference. I can now view Google Reader and Google Calendar (which I couldn't view before). Thanks again.
    ya that goes for lots of sites...if you can find the iphone version, works like a champ for the most part.
    God is not a Democrat or a Republican, but he is Pro-Life!