Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Had to make sure and do the partial reset after re-verifying the profile but worked for my wife's Pre.
    any idea how to "get verified"...
    If I, apparently, don't have the original email?
    and the "resend" option doesn't work...

Thanks, in advance!!
    -DD
    my resend took 3 minutes on my wifes phone. Short of doing a reset and recreate of the profile I'm not sure.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    the partial erase worked for me! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by deboss View Post
    another dumb question...How do I do the partial erase/reset?
    nevermind...found it...
    Quote Originally Posted by deboss View Post
    verified...and updated! -- Thanks 4 the info!!!
    worked perfect!! what would I do without this forum? you guys rock!!
    This worked for me, even though my palm never claimed my e-mail address was unverified.
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctem View Post
    This still isn't working for me (First post here, guys - Love this phone).

I tried a Partial Erase and a Full Erase - neither of which erased anything but photos I had taken. All my apps are still there with their full settings in tact, and icons are located just where I left them.

If I login to my Palm Profile via my computer, it says that I'm verified. My phone thinks it is not. (Note, I got the Pre on launch day, and was able to update to 1.0.2 immediately via WiFi) I'm going to try the remote erase via the Palm website and see what happens.
    Had the same problem. Finally copied everything off of USB and just ran webos doctor and wiped everything. Profile then verified. Between the palm backup and synergy with google and FB, and the backup I made of photos and music, everything restored just fine.

Maybe because my phone was rooted?
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jc-Treo View Post
    Had the same problem. Finally copied everything off of USB and just ran webos doctor and wiped everything. Profile then verified. Between the palm backup and synergy with google and FB, and the backup I made of photos and music, everything restored just fine.

Maybe because my phone was rooted?
    No, not because your phone was rooted. Mine is not rooted and none of the above works. I'm not up for doing the webos doctor wipe tonight, but I guess that's the next thing I need to try.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12