Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I know I'm at 300+ MB, 187+ for yesterday and today and saw 106 sometime on Sunday before my billing period reset. BTW, I'm a new customer, how can they justify setting up a 2 day period, then starting over? My bill better be less than $10 for 3 lines for 2 days.
    pre sucks !!!!!!!!!
    Then quietly go back to your 700P. Having used Palm devices since the Palm III, I'm very impressed with the Pre, but I accept the fact it's something new, not meant to be quite like the old. If everyone wanted the old, Palm wouldn't be on the verge of extinction waiting for the Pre to turn them around.

While all you haters are at it, dig out the Sony 'beta' VCRs, 8 tracks, Rolodex, punch cards, etc. It isn't meant to do all the same things as the old devices in the same ways.
    I got my on Saturday afternoon. 4 days later I'm at 409,395 KB used.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick View Post
    This is one of the big reasons I left ATT. So many iPhone users on their network, the "3G" speeds were laughable. EDGE was often faster on my Bold.

Now, I'm enjoying the lightening fast speed of Sprint's EVDO network. That is, until they grow like ATT did after the iPhone and everything slows to a crawl. Hopefully the "4G" network can handle this.

When I updated my Pre to 1.0.2, the 67MB OTA update made me think Sprint is very confident about it's network capacity. ATT would have restricted the update to WiFi only...b/c they know their network can't handle it!

I've used about 200 MBs so far. Streaming music and Sprint TV are the main culprits. Can't wait until I can burn up the network with Slingmobile!!
    Amazon's kindle is on the Sprint network. I know it can't use that much usage, but still, Sprint doesn't get a dime from you (for the kindle) other than the initial purchase.

So yeah, they same to have a great network...for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by zhackwyatt View Post
    Amazon's kindle is on the Sprint network. I know it can't use that much usage, but still, Sprint doesn't get a dime from you (for the kindle) other than the initial purchase.

So yeah, they same to have a great network...for now.
    Actually Amazon and Sprint have a contract where Amazon pays for the bandwith. I am sure it is negligible but they still pay. Check any Kindle book and you see "...includes wireless delivery to your Kindle".
    Quote Originally Posted by 700p over PRE View Post
    pre sucks !!!!!!!!!
    This Post is completely irrelevant to this thread.
    Please Review the Forum Guidelines.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...uncements.html
    Just call me Berd.
    so far I have used 62MB, well wherever I have a chance I'm connecting to WIFI
    Used 365mb
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    58,710 KB used
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123