1.    #1  
    Hey all I'm new here so if this has been covered or is in the wrong forum feel free to berate me and move or delete the post.

I ordered a pre through a company that takes care of my company's phones on Friday. I got a confirmation email on Monday stating that it would ship directly from sprint but that it was back ordered. This is understandable being that the phone is so new and quite popular. Does anyone have any idea when sprint is expected to begin shipping out new units? I don't want to wait forever, I can't deal with my mogul much longer. Thanks.
    Well this phone isn't being sold through Telesales or Websales at this time.. So unless they ordered it from a store.. you won't get your phone for a verrry long time. Possibly 1month+
    Quote Originally Posted by EK9 BEEZLER View Post
    Hey all I'm new here so if this has been covered or is in the wrong forum feel free to berate me and move or delete the post.

I ordered a pre through a company that takes care of my company's phones on Friday. I got a confirmation email on Monday stating that it would ship directly from sprint but that it was back ordered. This is understandable being that the phone is so new and quite popular. Does anyone have any idea when sprint is expected to begin shipping out new units? I don't want to wait forever, I can't deal with my mogul much longer. Thanks.
    I don't know what system Asurion goes through but I got my insurance replacement yesterday after i called them on Sunday. So YMMV
  4.    #4  
    Yeah I was afraid of that. I'll have to call the company and see what the deal is. Maybe I'll just go pick one up now and then return it later or give them the one I get in the mail. Do you think sprint would honor another, different pre if I were to return it?