1.    #1  
    Anyone successfully able to get SERO to EERP with corporate discount?
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    neither qualifies for corp discounts
    you can convert sero to eerp, which is what I was offered when sprint accidentally canceled my sero plan
    I second what Sthil Said...

Anyways, sprint customers will not be able to use EERP until the same time their employees can buy the Pre.
    I was able to get on the referral plan after calling Sprint Customer Service, but it seemed to cause a lot of problems with logging in to Sprint.com. I'm most likely going to call them again this afternoon and try to get the discount instead (should be cheaper anyway, although less minutes)
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEEZM03 View Post
    I second what Sthil Said...

Anyways, sprint customers will not be able to use EERP until the same time their employees can buy the Pre.
    Wrong.
    I converted my SERO to EPRP last week and bought a Pre Saturday.
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    Wrong.
    I converted my SERO to EPRP last week and bought a Pre Saturday.
    Sorry, if this might have been covered in another thread, but how would I convert my SERO account to EPRP? Do I get the account converted over the phone first, since the Pre's can only be obtained in-store? If so, what do I tell the phone rep?
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertSilver View Post
    Sorry, if this might have been covered in another thread, but how would I convert my SERO account to EPRP? Do I get the account converted over the phone first, since the Pre's can only be obtained in-store? If so, what do I tell the phone rep?
    I called CS (1-888-882-4030) and had the rep convert it, 5 days before the Pre went on sale.
    I was out of contract also.
    Existing SERO subs can convert to EPRP.
    I was concerned about my local 3rd party Sprint dealer not being able to sell the Pre to me because I was on EPRP but it went fine.
    After calling Sprint Rep. to obtain the Everything Plus Referral Program, do you just tell them that you would like to buy the Palm Pre from your local Sprint store and they will note it on the system?

I am planning to renew my contract, I know that I will have to call in to get the Everything Plus Referral Program on my account. However I am not sure on how I would go about getting the Pre through a local Sprint store. Any suggestions would help. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by omgitsroy326 View Post
    Anyone successfully able to get SERO to EERP with corporate discount?
    Sero with corporate discount to EPRP with corporate discount = Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by d23perry View Post
    Sero with corporate discount to EPRP with corporate discount = Yes.

Can you elaborate on the steps you took to get the EPRP and the coporate discount to be applied? I am about to go through the same thing and any help would be appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by dslisfree View Post
    Can you elaborate on the steps you took to get the EPRP and the coporate discount to be applied? I am about to go through the same thing and any help would be appreciated.
    I think I just got lucky. Retentions switched me from a free incoming plan to Sero back in 07. I actually had a 10% additional discount at the time. I retained the corporate and additional 10% at the switch to Sero.

A couple of weeks ago, I made the switch to EPRP and also retained the corporate discount.

I never asked about retaining it, they never mentioned I would be losing it.