1.    #1  
    Pretty interesting. I hope these people don't have the screen discoloration issue.

Palm Pre - Video of people camping out at Sprint store
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Wow, really that long line!!!, I hope they had enough phones to all of them...

I went to my local Best Buy (I'm in Garland, TX, in the Dallas area) and I was the first in line, but they had just 2 phones!!!!, so it was just me and other guy (a friend of mine went to another Best Buy and they had 5 there...)
    why all this hype!!! i went to sprint here in nyc and there were 5 people and the PRE sucks ***

so many things wrong with it i had it crash on me in a few hours with only 2 gigs of memory transfering!!!!!

i will have a tread up on how this phone is not good if you own a 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by 700p over PRE View Post
    why all this hype!!! i went to sprint here in nyc and there were 5 people and the PRE sucks ***

so many things wrong with it i had it crash on me in a few hours with only 2 gigs of memory transfering!!!!!

17 posts and every one heaping sh** on the Pre. I think that we get the message.
    Quote Originally Posted by 700p over PRE View Post

Why the hell do you even come into the Pre section if you're going to troll? Post reported..