Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    First time poster here, so thanks in advance for all your help and thanks for all the answers you've already given me in reading through many of the posts here.

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if im just now aware of how to correct this but...

I have a Jawbone 2 configured with Bluetooth on the Pre. I can pair it easily, turn it on and off and the Pre will auto connect, and i can make calls with no problems just fine. The problem is when someone calls me while i am paired with the Jawbone it will not automatically answer it with the jawbone. If i am paired with the Jawbone and i answer the call by pressing the buttons on the screen of the Pre, it will answer and send the audio to the Pre. If i answer by pressing the answer button on the Jawbone then it DOES send the audio through the Jawbone. So i'm guessing this actually is a "feature" not just a "feature because we don't have a fix for it yet..."

Does any one else's phone behave differently?
    I have the exact same issue with the exact same headset. Drove me crazy trying to shut the thing up and then the call was looking for a wired headset. I hit the option button and selected bluetooth, but there was a 1 second delay. If I hit the headset, all is fine. However, because I look at my phone before I accept a call, it would be more natural if I could default to bluetooth when connected.

BTW, I love the Jawbone 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by cpeisher View Post
    First time poster here, so thanks in advance for all your help and thanks for all the answers you've already given me in reading through many of the posts here.

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if im just now aware of how to correct this but...

I have a Jawbone 2 configured with Bluetooth on the Pre. I can pair it easily, turn it on and off and the Pre will auto connect, and i can make calls with no problems just fine. The problem is when someone calls me while i am paired with the Jawbone it will not automatically answer it with the jawbone. If i am paired with the Jawbone and i answer the call by pressing the buttons on the screen of the Pre, it will answer and send the audio to the Pre. If i answer by pressing the answer button on the Jawbone then it DOES send the audio through the Jawbone. So i'm guessing this actually is a "feature" not just a "feature because we don't have a fix for it yet..."

Does any one else's phone behave differently?
    That is considered a feature. It's the idea that if you're holding the phone in your hand, then chances are you don't have your BT headset in or whatever. And if you answer it via the headset, chances are you're driving and need both hands so it'll just route it through to your Jawbone automatically. Been like this on every phone I've had for awhile actually.