Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    New/updated apps now available

Intuit GoPayment, others
    I see pandas.
    Thanks for the update. I hope Intuit comes up with something for QuickBooks.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    26 and counting. Keep them coming!!!
    Looks like GoPayment is a credit card terminal app. Pretty cool, if you need something like that. (hey, wasnt something like this featured in an iphone commerical?)

Also, the WHERE app has been updated, check out the updates section of your phone.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees368 View Post
    Looks like GoPayment is a credit card terminal app. Pretty cool, if you need something like that. (hey, wasnt something like this featured in an iphone commerical?)

Also, the WHERE app has been updated, check out the updates section of your phone.
    As my pre hasn't arrived - if an app is updated, do you have to manually update or will it notify you an update is available?
    It looks like you have to manually check the UPDATES button. However, this will update all apps on the phone at once, so it's really not a big deal. maybe later on it will notify us of updates, not sure yet.
    "Where" app is a winner with me!

Its got a "Starbucks" finder !!!! and a gas price locate option !!
    Yeah the app cat needs a better way of notification of updates....and details to what is included in the update is a nice feature of the apple store as well.
    So "update" not only checks for new OS updates but app catalog updates as well? Am I reading that correctly?
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I LOVE the flight view application. My daughter is flying overseas today and it has been really great to watch her departures and flights in progress etc. If you or someone you know flies a lot, you must check it out!
    WHERE now is working to find my location whereas it wouldn't before.
    Quote Originally Posted by temperamentalman View Post
    So "update" not only checks for new OS updates but app catalog updates as well? Am I reading that correctly?
    Yes.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    One more thing, it must be me. I don't seem to see the prices on any of these applications. I have downloaded several trial versions of things, but if I like them; I have no idea what the prices are. Where do we find that? Sorry in advance if this is a stupid question.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Yes.
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxer View Post
    One more thing, it must be me. I don't seem to see the prices on any of these applications. I have downloaded several trial versions of things, but if I like them; I have no idea what the prices are. Where do we find that? Sorry in advance if this is a stupid question.
    The full versions aren't being sold yet.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    This app store is great, even though it does only have a few apps so far. Can't wait for the full store to be out!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees368 View Post
    (hey, wasnt something like this featured in an iphone commerical?)
    Wouldn't that just be a great strategy? Get application developers for the Pre to make a Pre version of everything we've seen in the iPhone commercials?
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Wouldn't that just be a great strategy? Get application developers for the Pre to make a Pre version of everything we've seen in the iPhone commercials?
    +1 for that idea . "Hey you know what's great about the iPhone? The apps can be ported to the Pre."
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    You folks know if theres an app like MagiCall? SmS/call blocker type...
    Not in the app. store, yet, Rev.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast