Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Anybody know where i can find a complete list of Palm Pre apps?
    Here's the list:

Intuit GoPayment
    WHERE
    Today Show
    LikeMe Mobile
    Shortcovers
    SpeedBrain
    GoodFood
    Sporting News Pro Baseball
    Infopedia Beta (Mobile Wikipedia Lookup)
    mCraig Beta (Mobile Craigslist)
    Match.com
    AccuWeather
    LinkedIn
    Tweed
    Pandora
    Fandango
    Flixster
    NY Times
    Mobile by Citysearch
    AP News
    Express Stocks
    Connect 4
    FlightView
    Spaz
    Sudoku
    Classic

And then SplashID was accidentally released, but pulled after a few minutes when Palm realized their mistake.
    Those iPhone commercials are really good. The Pre should have a commercial liek that too. Fantasy baseball we have an app for that too. Compare prices with barcode scan, we have that too. Record a tune and find the name of the song, we have that too
    there was a thread on here but can't find it. just go to the app store. they're all there.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    Anybody know where i can find a complete list of Palm Pre apps?
    It'd definitely be nice to browse on a full size computer

The downloads are coming from cdn.download.palm.com. Can't access it directly though.
    Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4 View Post
    Not in the app. store, yet, Rev.
    Thanks for the reply, that would be a killer app.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Here's the list:

Intuit GoPayment
    WHERE
    Today Show
    LikeMe Mobile
    Shortcovers
    SpeedBrain
    GoodFood
    Sporting News Pro Baseball
    Infopedia Beta (Mobile Wikipedia Lookup)
    mCraig Beta (Mobile Craigslist)
    Match.com
    AccuWeather
    LinkedIn
    Tweed
    Pandora
    Fandango
    Flixster
    NY Times
    Mobile by Citysearch
    AP News
    Express Stocks
    Connect 4
    FlightView
    Spaz
    Sudoku
    Classic

And then SplashID was accidentally released, but pulled after a few minutes when Palm realized their mistake.
    Thanks buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jknorr View Post
    there was a thread on here but can't find it. just go to the app store. they're all there.
    Unfortunately i don't have the phone!

haha
    awwwww crap! WHERE update borked Google Maps integration. WTF, the original version worked fine! What did they do!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    awwwww crap! WHERE update borked Google Maps integration. WTF, the original version worked fine! What did they do!?
    Where wasn't searching correctly for me before the update. Now after the update, Google maps integration still seems to be working fine. I search on Where, it finds it, and I click the little button in the bottom right and it opens Google Maps.

Now, if they would also give me the integrated option of routing with TeleNav directly out of Where, in addition to the current option of using Google Maps, it would be awesome. Unless I'm just missing the button for this somewhere and don't see it?
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oo Batman oO View Post
    Compare prices with barcode scan, we have that too. Record a tune and find the name of the song, we have that too
    Which apps are these, did I miss something also?
    Quote Originally Posted by pullbangdead View Post
    Where wasn't searching correctly for me before the update. Now after the update, Google maps integration still seems to be working fine. I search on Where, it finds it, and I click the little button in the bottom right and it opens Google Maps.

Now, if they would also give me the integrated option of routing with TeleNav directly out of Where, in addition to the current option of using Google Maps, it would be awesome. Unless I'm just missing the button for this somewhere and don't see it?
    I'm getting mixed results with WHERE. It's not completely broken but some entries just bring me to Google Maps with a blank serch box. And yeah Nav integration would be great. I guess a workaround would be to add the place to contacts
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    There's a page on Palm's website to show the Apps available, though the list seems to be incomplete. A browse around that site may turn up a full list though:

(I can't post links yet)

palm DOT com/us/products/phones/pre/pre-mobile-applications.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo_Ben View Post
    There's a page on Palm's website to show the Apps available, though the list seems to be incomplete. A browse around that site may turn up a full list though:

(I can't post links yet)

palm DOT com/us/products/phones/pre/pre-mobile-applications.html
    Here you go:
    Palm Pre Applications : Palm USA
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I can't wait to see what other apps are coming out. So far I've really enjoyed the ones that I have found useful. I was also impressed by the graphics in Connect 4. I know it's a fighter or car racing game like the iPhone and iTouch can run. But it still looked great
    Anyone use GoPayment yet? Looking for someone to give a review, or at least a few quick thoughts on it - Newest App Appears Today: #26 Is The Intuit GoPayment App | Pre Insiders

Would really appreciate it if someone who already has an Intuit account to give us their feedback on the app.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    I think it's worth noting is that that page is just a "preview of the kind of apps you can expect". It's not ALL available apps.
    Do you guys think it's likely that we'll get a VoIP app for wifi?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oo Batman oO View Post
    Those iPhone commercials are really good. The Pre should have a commercial liek that too. Fantasy baseball we have an app for that too. Compare prices with barcode scan, we have that too. Record a tune and find the name of the song, we have that too
    And the Pre can do that all at the same time...
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    Just went to updates on the phone and updated the Where app. Very cool to have that ability show up on the phone when a app has a newer version.
    Way to go Pre, another reason this phone is a keeper...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12