1.    #1  
    Three days later and i now have a yellow tint along the bottom of my screen and not to mention the slider is a lot more loose from when i got it. Anyone else with this yellow tint problem?
    Yes, tons of people do.

Sucks doesn't it? It's even worse when you return it and get one that's even worse.
    let the phone cool down for awhile....go as far as even placing it face down screen off....do a screen test after words. Seemed to do the trick for me. Dont notice anything now.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by titansluvpre View Post
    let the phone cool down for awhile....go as far as even placing it face down screen off....do a screen test after words. Seemed to do the trick for me. Dont notice anything now.
    Has not come back?
    Nope, I looked at all white screens, or nearly all white screens and don't see any yellow, or any other color of tint on the screen.

No light leakage either as some have said they have.

6.    #6  
    I'm trying out treotraveler's method right. i will get back after it cools down. what the slider? anyone else having it move on them?
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones View Post
    Has not come back?
    Nope...well not yet. And today was only the first day I noticed it. It only happened because the PRE was running very hot at that time. I've been letting it cool and just sparinly using it(email, texts, quick sports score check) and it has disappeared. even did screen tests to be sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironmonkeyelite View Post
    Three days later and i now have a yellow tint along the bottom of my screen and not to mention the slider is a lot more loose from when i got it. Anyone else with this yellow tint problem?
    I have some of this at the bottom of my screen as well.

First question: Can someone with a good knowledge of such things answer the question: is this a hardware flaw or can it be fixed with software?

Second question: If it's hardware, does it merit exchanging the device at some point?
  9.    #9  
    Well the yellow tint seems to have disappeared, i can still see a little bit but not much. So does this mean that every time i use the pre i have to set it down to cool off? Thats going to get old after awhile.