Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Man, I dropped my pre into my fishtank today and it still works... I am pumped!!
    Your lucky!
    The Pre keyboard scoop is not a fish scoop....danged kids.
    damn!!! Lucky!!! Glad to hear that
    on a side note, what kind of fish do you have?
    DYK you can hold the mirror (on the back of the Pre) in front of your Beta on the OUTSIDE of the fish tank???
    I see pandas.
    Well the good thing is that if getting to the water sensor involves taking the pre apart they may never know. IIRC sprint techs are forbidden to take the pre apart because it's too "complicated".

Otherwise if it's at an easy to get to place, like under the battery then you could not be as lucky as you think cuz if anything goes wrong with the phone it'll fall under assurion for replacement (assuming you've got the protection plan)
    --Nextel Blackberry 7520 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Treo 755p -> Sprint Pre
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Betta and 3 corys in this tank... 10g
    I thought this was going to be another one of those....'I hate the Pre' threads, so I dropped it in the fishtank.
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    So if you drop the pre into a tank with 3 corys and a betta the phone should still work, good to know.
    Good thing it wasn't a cichlid tank......
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    Did the Fish like the PRE ??? , I hope so otherwise they probally will log in and post a thread about how the PRE stinks , cant float like the Iphone.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Did the Fish like the PRE ??? , I hope so otherwise they probally will log in and post a thread about how the PRE stinks , cant float like the Iphone.
    And they're going back to their iPhone, Treo, BB, G1, etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessness View Post
    Good thing it wasn't a cichlid tank......
    Frontosas would have a hay day with the phone, but in reality not really. They would all be huddled in a corner hating on it.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    heh.. fish weren't in there... I had tahitian moon sand in there but decided to plant the tank so I put in a new substrate. While I was filling it I reached down to move some of the sand around and my phone slipped out of my pocket. The fish are currently in my lil 5g that holds a couple platys I'm sure the betta would have had a hay day with the mirror if it was open.
    For some reason I cant picture a person reaching down, and their phone slipping out of their pocket, landing in a fish tank.

How some of you people manage this stuff if beyond me. i've never had my phone slip out of my pocket, except If I had a pair of workout pants on, was driving to the gym, and it fell out cause the pockets were shallow. Beside that, I cant say my phone has slipped out of my pocket, EVER.

Glad it still works though. lol