Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I think I've spent waaaaay too much time living with the pre for the last 72 hours. I don't know how many times I've found myself trying to swipe my finger along the bottom of my PC keyboard or my laptop.

I don't think I'm the only one. The human brain can be a weird thing.
    You're not the only one. I use a MacBook at home, so I'm used to swiping the touchpad with two fingers in a downward motion to scroll down in a web page. With the Pre, I use one finger to flick upward. I find myself swiping in the wrong direction when I get home to my MacBook. I'm a little relieved to know it's not just me.
    I wanted to check out something on my friend's iPhone today and tried to bring up the launch wave.. D'OH!
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Yep, did that with my iPhone today. Tried the back gesture in Safari
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I have a iTouch and I found myself doing this a lot. I have a vaio laptop and it has a cool gesture for forward back that is similar to the pre but on the top of the touchpad instead so that's kind of close.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsevier View Post
    I have a iTouch and I found myself doing this a lot. I have a vaio laptop and it has a cool gesture for forward back that is similar to the pre but on the top of the touchpad instead so that's kind of close.
    Oy, another iTouch user. Really? Where on Apple's website is there an iTouch?. iTouch nazi's in full effect .

Back on topic: I did try doing a flick on my Centro today .
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    i set up a poll on this earlier. http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-away-yet.html

I was beginning to think I was the only one...
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Oh yes. On my Palm TX ;=)
    Ha used my HTC Touch last night while usb'ing a movie to the PRE. I kept wondering wth was wrong with all the motions I was doing and why it wasnt responding. Even worse was when I woke the Touch up while in Opera and was wondering why it wouldnt automatically rotate to landscape mode.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I keep trying to throw emails off the side of my inbox in gmail.
    On my touchscreen PC, I've caught myself trying to throw applications off the taskbar in Windows 7 as if it'd do the same thing as throwing them off of the screen on the Pre.
    Toying with my buddy's iPhone earlier and I couldn't figure out for the life of me why I couldn't bring up the Launcher... I realized it wasn't a Pre in about a minute >_>
    I haven't physically done it, but I have sure thought about it. I was using the computer at work today and wished I could touch the screen! LOL
    on my iphone i keep swiping left to go back a page in the browser only to realize it doesnt work.
    Oh, I did it, too! I did it to my old Treo when I used it to find some information in the splashID.
    Quote Originally Posted by careless_smile View Post
    You're not the only one. I use a MacBook at home, so I'm used to swiping the touchpad with two fingers in a downward motion to scroll down in a web page. With the Pre, I use one finger to flick upward. I find myself swiping in the wrong direction when I get home to my MacBook. I'm a little relieved to know it's not just me.
    Yup, been doing the same thing on my Macbook while browsing.
    ive done the gestures with my storm... lol... man i miss the pre, wish i had a working one from the start :-\. lets hope we can get an unlocked one soon, ill buy that put it on verizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by careless_smile View Post
    Oh my golly, ain't that the truth. EVERY TIME I return to my MacBook Pro, it takes me a few swipes realize what I'm doing and adjust. Of course, on my Dell Latitude XT with it's touch screen, I feel right at home.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Yes! On my iPod Touch. I tried doing the back gesture and flicking up to close apps.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    On my old Treo ,yes..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast