1.    #1  
    1) The SDK release takes too long, which results in too many people hacking the phone to build an even more hacky app. Which then becomes the "normal way to add apps", possibly encouraging Palm developers to give up on the SDK all together.

2)Palm Developers forget the importance of a properly developed RIA (which is what WebOS essentially is) and implement all the unnecessary requested features; next thing we know we're back to the cluster **** of an OS we've been putting up with the past 6 years.

Let me just add: As a business owner, I LOVE this phone, each day I learn more about it, it learns more about me Synergy is no longer a lame corporate term!
    six years? frickin' newb . many have been with the OS for twice as long. And there's quite a few things it does much better than webOS unfortunately.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    six years? frickin' newb . many have been with the OS for twice as long. And there's quite a few things it does much better than webOS unfortunately.
    That's not my point. But thanks for pointing out the fact you've had a palm longer than me.

When I say 'OS' I'm talking about phone operating systems in general.
    kinda gives the impression you're talking about one OS in particular.
    Quote Originally Posted by twilightpix View Post
    next thing we know we're back to the cluster **** of an OS we've been putting up with the past 6 years.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.