1.    #1  
    I found a little phone icon atop the screen next to the wifi indicator today. Not sure how it got there, or what it's for. Any clues?

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlil242 View Post
    I found a little phone icon atop the screen next to the wifi indicator today. Not sure how it got there, or what it's for. Any clues?

Thanks!
    Yes I do know what it is. Page 98 of the user guide says it means TTY is turned on.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you for clarifying. This user guide you speak of... Where is it? I have a general user guide with 26 pages, and a getting started guide that came inside the box... neither has info on the settings. Is it a PDF?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    here is where I got mine....

Palm Pre Documents for All - Sprint Gurus Forums

here is one Sprint has, not sure if it's the same or not.

http://support.sprintpcs.com/index.d...609_Pre_eLearn
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Haha....I accidentally turned that on the day I got my phone and until I found that user guide online, I was sooo confused.... I was like...what the hell is that icon?!?!
  6.    #6  
    Thanks To all!
    I was about to post my own question on what that icon was. Fortunately, the guys at PreCentral are smarter than me and the automatic search when you are creating a thread linked me to this thread. Glad somebody was able to answer the question for us all.