1.    #1  
    I sync my music through iTunes and my music and album art was there... Until now! The music remains, however, the art is gone!

I even tried to delete all the music and re-sync... I dont think I flipped a setting or anything.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    I lost some of mine, but not all, which made me think it is an issue with the format of the album art. I haven't had the time to compare and see why some synced and others didn't. Hopefully, when I get home, I'll take a look.
    alien technology. the aliens took it.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedcas View Post
    I lost some of mine, but not all, which made me think it is an issue with the format of the album art. I haven't had the time to compare and see why some synced and others didn't..
    I had synced about 3.5GB of mp3s with iTunes, and the album art was there. Exchanged that Pre yesterday (for unrelated reasons) and when I synced the same mp3s on the new Pre, the art no longer shows. Thus, I don't think it's a file issue. Also, as a test I downloaded a track f Amazon straight to my Pre, and the art displays for that track. Hmm.
    Still no resolution? This just happened to me today. The artwork was there yesterday, and today, it's gone. I haven't hooked it up to iTunes in over a week. So, who knows?!? Help?
    Hell, I wish my album art would go away, and then I wouldn't have to look at it in my photo roll. In all seriousness, if you can figure out why / how this happened, please let me know!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffro77 View Post
    Hell, I wish my album art would go away, and then I wouldn't have to look at it in my photo roll. In all seriousness, if you can figure out why / how this happened, please let me know!
    The album artwork was never in my photo roll. That would be annoying.
    Just noticed today that my album artwork is also gone (was there before). I have tried restarting my device and no dice. I did a search and found this thread but looks like there are no solutions yet. I haven't used the music player in many weeks so it's likely this was the result of the last OS update and I just noticed it. oh well.
  9.    #9  
    For the ones who had their album art disappear... Have you downloaded music from the Amazon Music store? I was trying to think of when mine disappeared and from what I can tell it was after I downloaded a song from Amazon.

Thughts?
    My album art all disappeared too. Tried re-syncing with iTunes, still no art.
    I downloaded Salling, synced my pre and all my album art came back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    alien technology. the aliens took it.
    Heh, maybe the search feature will help them to learn how to embed it into the MP3. Mums the word, can I have a banana?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Mine is gone after the update to 1.1. Perhaps a cache somewhere gets cleared in an update and doesn't automatically get refreshed?

I should also add that after updating to 1.1, Pre hung on the first reboot. Maybe that's how it got goofed up. I think the hang was due to my use of SmartReflex, but that's speculation on my part.
    Last edited by jbg7474; 07/27/2009 at 03:26 PM.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Mine is still there after 1.1 Update. I did notice that it took a while for it to refresh the album artwork when scrolling through the album list.

I didn't update iTunes. Could it be related to that?