Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    I can't remember which thread I saw this in, so I'm making one. Mods - if you can point me to the original thread, feel free to delete this one.

I remember someone saying that you can tap the icon on the bottom right to view your alert/message and then do something to make it go back to being an icon without swiping it completely off the screen.

For example, say you have a text message, and you have the little speech bubble in the bottom right of your screen. You tap on the speech bubble to get a quick view of who it's from, but you decide you can't view it right now. So you want to keep the speech bubble there to remind you to check it later, but how do you do that?

I've tried to push it with my finger back into the bottom right corner of my screen, but it just gets rid of the alert/message all together.

Any ideas? Thanks!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    On mine...you can just tap the bubble. It brings it up the message until you tap into the "main screen"...and the notification returns to a bubble again.
    Last edited by sub150; 06/09/2009 at 06:20 PM.
    Phone: 700p > Pre
    PMP: Archos 605 (30GB) and iPod Touch (16GB)
    Can't you just tap back on the screen in whatever application you're in?
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    Ah, ok. I thought I had read that you had to slide it back or something. Thanks, guys!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
    Quote Originally Posted by NINnerd View Post
    Ah, ok. I thought I had read that you had to slide it back or something. Thanks, guys!
    swiping down on the notification towards the gesture area will minimize it back to an icon