Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My iPhone is still here, I am keeping it until my trial ends. If there aren't software updates by then, I'll dump it and keep the iPhone.

Either way I'll be keeping my iPhone to use as a WIFI device. It has some fantastic apps, such as a remote control for my DVR, etc.

-n8
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    My Centro is sitting next to me on my desk. I'm still using it for reference until SplashData comes out with SplashID and SplashMoney. I don't want to pay $30 for Classic and would rather buy apps optimized for WebOS.
    Same. I still use it for POS apps. The battery life is GREAT when the phone radio is off .
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    My old phone sits at home, next to my computer keyboard, mocking me with its long (comparatively) battery life. Its been off the charger since Sunday morning at 4am and still had two bars as of this morning, while my Pre has to see a charger every night. Considering the multitudinous other issues I had with my old phone, I'll take a slightly less potent battery lifespan in exchange for the wonderful features I get with my Pre. My Pre has shown no signs of instability or crashes since I got it. The same cannot be said for my old Windows Mobile monstrosity. I'll keep it around, though. It's been a faithful companion for nearly 4 years.

I'm not paying T-mobile any more money, though. Thank god that was a no-contract plan.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12