Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I do hope you took those pics with your Pre!
    LOL man that's awesome. Good "outside the box" thinking.
    I do hope you used your Pre to take those pics.
    Oops! LOL sorry for the double post. Not sure what I did.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I did take them with my Pre. Check the properties for the names. They were my 3rd and 4th photos taken. I was a little close for the last one.

If anyone wants me you perform this on their's, PM me.
    Last edited by aspbsecs; 06/10/2009 at 07:32 PM.
    I started to do the same thing with mine, then thought: why stitch it back up? A bank card fits nicely in there, so why not let it double as a case and wallet? I sewed a little metal snap at the top to hold stuff in. My drivers license, credit card, and a couple bills fit in the pocket, and the Pre fits in the case nice and snug. :-)

Last edited by ekesqueaky; 06/12/2009 at 04:05 PM. Reason: added another photo
    All this talk of sewing makes me wonder if these posts are about the Pixie, not the Pre?
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Great job ekesqueaky. I guess you have noticed that it is best to orientate the Pre with it's center button at top, toward the opening.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Awesome Idea with the snap and using for credit card or money. Will definetly do that. Would be awesome for going out at night and sport games. No need to carry a wallet then.
    Ok, so if a guy does this and he's at a bar...pulls out the phone/pouch/wallet and pays for his drink. What would a girl think? serious, i'm curious....

A) That's smart
    B) That's nerdy
    C) That's pathetic, get a wallet
    D) Hot phone
    e) I wonder if he'll buy me a drink
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dump71 View Post
    I was thinking of punching a hole in the side of the case to accommodate a headphone plug...when the 27 people in front of me get their Pre so I can get mine
    I was thinking of that. Did it work out?
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    Ok, so if a guy does this and he's at a bar...pulls out the phone/pouch/wallet and pays for his drink. What would a girl think? serious, i'm curious....

A) That's smart
    B) That's nerdy
    C) That's pathetic, get a wallet
    D) Hot phone
    e) I wonder if he'll buy me a drink
    Gotta laugh on this one...C...if he can't afford the leather case, he probably can't afford to buy you a drink.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Putting your credit card in with the Pre is probably not the smartest idea, and even worse if you have the Touchstone back. The speakerphone is a huge magnet, and the Touchstone back has even stronger ones. Don't be surprised to find your credit card wiped after a while.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12