1.    #1  
    I know a few of you have asked, and have kinda followed me to see if and when I'm getting my phone. Just got a call from Sprint today, from a gentleman who has worked his *** off to help me in any way. He got me approved for some credits. He was able to get my monthly bill paid for 2 months, so I could use that money towards my phones outright-retail purchase price.

So, now, I call around to both corporate stores to see if any are in stock, annnnd, they don't answer their phones. But, they're both notorious for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    I know a few of you have asked, and have kinda followed me to see if and when I'm getting my phone. Just got a call from Sprint today, from a gentleman who has worked his *** off to help me in any way. He got me approved for some credits. He was able to get my monthly bill paid for 2 months, so I could use that money towards my phones outright-retail purchase price.

So, now, I call around to both corporate stores to see if any are in stock, annnnd, they don't answer their phones. But, they're both notorious for this.
    Wow. I have to go to third-party Sprint stores to get deals like that! I need to get free 6 PM N&W somehow... Best of luck with the Pre search though!
  3.    #3  
    Thank you. I think having them answer the phones is half the battle..
  4.    #4  
    30 person waiting list for one store.. I'm # 31, blah..
  5.    #5  
    33 at the 2nd store.. I'm hoping that the same 30 people at store one, did what I just did and put their name down at the other store too. So hopefully between these two stores, that number will go down significantly
    I wish I could get someone helpful or nice like your Sprint Rep. I have tried talking to many people to see if anyone could help me get the phone for a reasonable price (I am not eligible for an upgrade). Unfortunately, every rep puts up a brick wall saying I cannot have the phone for any less than $550 until my upgrade becomes available. I've tried suggesting that there are other ways they could offset the $550 price (account credits, like you got) but they say "we can't do that" so I'm boned. Lame. Congrats on your success though!
    im #4 on a list for exchange. my pre doesn't ring or play music and no one know how to fix it vibrate works tho