Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jmack549 View Post
    Easier to say/type. Honestly, I prefer iPod Touch too, but if this is the stuff you go through your day worrying about I would probably get a hobby of some sort.
    Yes, I can't live with myself when people call it ITouch. I am going to jump off a bridge now. Seriously though, you think I actually worry about this stuff from day to day? Geesh
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I'm right there with you. There was about a 2 day learning curve. After that, it was pure lust.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    River stone look. WebOS. Synergy. Card thingy. Crisp screen. I like it. I'm loving it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Yes, I can't live with myself when people call it ITouch. I am going to jump off a bridge now. Seriously though, you think I actually worry about this stuff from day to day? Geesh
    Okay then, you just chose to worry about it today. Either way, it's petty.
    Me too loving it more and more. Glad I stayed up and was the first in line at my store. Everyone I run into who sees the phone likes it too, and they wish they had one
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Enjoy! I'm still waiting to get one. Got myself on the waiting list at my local Sprint store but all the rep would tell me was that they'd call me when they came in but there was NO guarantee that I'd get one.
    My Pre is Sexy AS HELL! but it has got issues. However what phone doesn't.
    Global Posts
    355 Global Posts
    Agree. I love it, and the more I use it, the seksier it gets.

(Preemptive flame dousing: I know how to spell "sexier"; I'm just having fun.)
    I was crazy about the phone after the first day. Now I find myself loving the Touchstone more and more.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12