Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Hope this isn't an old question, but here it goes:

Can you talk on speaker phone and surf web at same time? My phone said no service available or something like that. Thoughts??
    Quote Originally Posted by bigstein View Post
    Hope this isn't an old question, but here it goes:

Can you talk on speaker phone and surf web at same time? My phone said no service available or something like that. Thoughts??
    Unless you're on Wi-Fi, then no. Sprint's implementation of CDMA doesn't allow for simultaneous use of the network for voice and data.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    This has been discussed hundreds of times. Please make use of the search feature.

In short, no. Once you're on a call, you cannot use the sprint network to surf. However, you can if you flip on wifi.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    So sorry for the repeat question, as I am new to this forum. Regardless, thanks for the quick and helpful response!
    So sorry for the repeat question, as I am new to this forum. Regardless, thanks for the quick and helpful response!
    No worries! Welcome to the Forums. Just as a tip though, search first then ask, yeah? All of us forum dwellers love new questions
    +1 on the Welcome to the forums!
    Additionally, if someone does answer your question, it is good manners to give them a "thanks" by hitting the "thanks" button under their post.