1.    #1  
    It is probably in the instructions somewhere but in case you haven't seen it, try this. After your apps are reduced to cards touch the lower left hand corner of a card and the cards get even smaller. Allows you to see more cards and more desktop.
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    Actually, I thought this was a minor bug. The smaller view is used when you want to rearrange cards. I think it gets stuck in that view unintentionally, but tapping on the screen fixes it.
    OK..that is pretty sweet! Thanks for that! :-)
    You can tap above or below the card to zoom out. Tap left or right to scroll through them.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
    It is probably in the instructions somewhere but in case you haven't seen it, try this. After your apps are reduced to cards touch the lower left hand corner of a card and the cards get even smaller. Allows you to see more cards and more desktop.
    you can touch anywhere on the screen, not just the lower left hand corner of the card.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Actually, it looks like touching any area of the wallpaper around the card(s) makes the cards smaller...