1.    #1  
    Just curious. Using tweed and like it a lot... But I get a tray notification that lists my name and new mentions. I try to click on it and it doesn't do anything. I go to tweed and there aren't any new tweets. What gives?
    ive seen that too...its annoying that i cant click on it...and when i go to tweed i usually have to check my @'s and my home and finally the notification will go away.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Yeah- I made the devs aware of it some days back. They're working on fixing it.
    I ended up giving up with Tweed and switching to Spaz. It's a little slower, but notifications are better in it, and it updates automatically which I couldn't get Tweed to do.
    Tweed has been removed from my phone. Spaz is open source and I think its mroe configurable. So I've moved to Spaz.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I ended up giving up with Tweed and switching to Spaz. It's a little slower, but notifications are better in it, and it updates automatically which I couldn't get Tweed to do.
    We just pushed out a new version which should help with some of the performance issues.
  7.    #7  
    Good news - thanks for the update. Heading to the app catalog now.
    John Y - Aka Levelbest

Check out JOHNfm streaming on your Pre @ http://johnfm.com/pre
    Levelbest's Pre Wallpapers
    Spaz rules! I really love the whole look of it. Very clean.
    Keep improving it funka7ron.

One cool option to add would be a screen in Spaz that has all of your "following" listed. Then the ability to filter out what gets displayed without having to actually stop following on Twitter. You follow? ii

Have the ability to select a twit and have an ignore option added to the User Detail screen. You would still need a screen to re-enable it though.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    How do you set the notifications? I don't see an option for this. thanks
  10.    #10  
    hmm - doesn't look like it's made it's way to the catalog yet (the new version).
    John Y - Aka Levelbest

Check out JOHNfm streaming on your Pre @ http://johnfm.com/pre
    Levelbest's Pre Wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Paladin View Post
    Spaz rules! I really love the whole look of it. Very clean.
    Keep improving it funka7ron.

One cool option to add would be a screen in Spaz that has all of your "following" listed. Then the ability to filter out what gets displayed without having to actually stop following on Twitter. You follow? ii

Have the ability to select a twit and have an ignore option added to the User Detail screen. You would still need a screen to re-enable it though.
    Getting all of your following is unfortunately complex for users that follow a lot of folks. You're limited to retrieving 100 at a time, so you can burn through a lot of API requests doing this. I've haven't pursued a feature like this because of that.

If API limits go up a lot, or if new API methods appear that allow you to retrieve a full list at once, it becomes a lot more feasible.
    Still can't get Spaz to update automatically...
    Hmmm I've been using tweed, and don't have these notifications...
    Quote Originally Posted by funka7ron View Post
    Getting all of your following is unfortunately complex for users that follow a lot of folks. You're limited to retrieving 100 at a time, so you can burn through a lot of API requests doing this. I've haven't pursued a feature like this because of that.

If API limits go up a lot, or if new API methods appear that allow you to retrieve a full list at once, it becomes a lot more feasible.
    You do not need to see all the followers. I just meant being able to select a person you are following and add them to a filter that won't be seen in normal view. Spaz can still pull everything in as normal; just not display ones in this list. Then just have a screen/tab to that shows these. Basically let us have different tabs maybe that we can manually set up. Would be useful to see friends from following say sports updates etc...
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!