Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    I have a little Phone under a dial pad icon next to my Bluetooth icon on the top of my Pre... do you guys know what that is?
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Screenshot?
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    I'll try to get one up...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    You have the TTY accessibility feature enabled. Go to Phone Preferences and turn TTY off.
    Quote Originally Posted by newblood View Post
    You have the TTY accessibility feature enabled. Go to Phone Preferences and turn TTY off.
    Great first post.. even tho it wasn't much, it was the first I've ever seen someone use their 1st post for something constructive, over asking "how do I dial phone numbers?"
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Great first post.. even tho it wasn't much, it was the first I've ever seen someone use their 1st post for something constructive, over asking "how do I dial phone numbers?"
    I agree--or more importantly, someone wasting their first post to talk about how much they hate the pre

Welcome aboard newblood!
    Isn't the tty for handicap people? Ive always heard about but don't know what it actually does.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    LOL!
    "You can't change people, only your reaction to them"