1.    #1  
    Unfortunately, it says you can't delete AIM contacts from your Contacts list. Anyone know of a way to do it? What if I delete the contacts I don't need anymore from my buddy list on my computer, then re-sync my Pre?
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mwittig View Post
    Unfortunately, it says you can't delete AIM contacts from your Contacts list. Anyone know of a way to do it? What if I delete the contacts I don't need anymore from my buddy list on my computer, then re-sync my Pre?
    what I thought about doing is just deleting my aim contacts on via PC, sign into AIM via Pre, and then see if it deletes them out of the contact list.
    The only way I've found to get rid of them, is to link them to profiles that already exist, then setting the "already existing" name profile the primary. This gets rid of them in the contacts list.
    yeh this is crap, like the contact is permanent on pre, even if u delete in AIM
    shouldnt have to link a NON-existing anymore aim username
    I'm truly hoping that pre releases in an update the possibility of deleting aim contacts completely from the contact list. Even though I have linked profiles, it just bothers to have the names there when you don't want them to be.
    I agree it took me forever to delete 50 plus contacts on aim that i didnt want showing up
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
    The only way I've found to get rid of them, is to link them to profiles that already exist, then setting the "already existing" name profile the primary. This gets rid of them in the contacts list.
    That's what I started doing at it really clears up the mess. The only problem is it takes alot of time. Is there a program via PC to organize contacts?