1.    #1  
    When using the camera, you can press the spacebar to take a picture instead of tapping the button on the screen.

Now only if I could figure out how to do video...
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Anyone found out if you can zoom on this camera
    No you cannot.

But.

On cell cameras there is no real zoom anyway. They just blow up and crop a section of the screen. You can do that in any graphical editing program from MS Paint to Photoshop and with better results.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    No you cannot.

But.

On cell cameras there is no real zoom anyway. They just blow up and crop a section of the screen. You can do that in any graphical editing program from MS Paint to Photoshop and with better results.
    Yep.

To have a real zoom, the lens would have to move, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    You can probably use this to zoom.

Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    ^ rotflmao
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
  7.    #7  
    ^ rotflmao @ your avatar.
    The Centro had a 2x feature which I know was only digital zoom, but given that many of my pictures go straight to Facebook/Picasa, it'd be nice to have them pre-formatted including pixel depth and size for the web.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikerz View Post
    You can probably use this to zoom.
    Use your feet.
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    No you cannot.

But.

But sometimes I want to take a picture of a particular object like an amusing license plate and I have to open the photo in the photo app and zoom in to see if it came in clear. Half the time it doesn't, which annoys me.
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooldino View Post
    When using the camera, you can press the spacebar to take a picture instead of tapping the button on the screen.

Now only if I could figure out how to do video...
    damn i think every every one already knew that dude come on!!!!
    Well yes now we all do, but his original post was on June 9th. Right around launch day. For people like me who got it on launch and have never even opened the brochure or the PDF online little tips like this helped around launch day when everyone was too busy opening and closing multiple apps to actually explore every detail. Little tips help, yes some people may have known it by the day he posted it but others may have not and he helped them.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    thanks