1.    #1  
    I'm posting this as a new thread as many people won't be bothered to find the info buried in the old thread.

How to speed dial FROM THE VIRTUAL KEY PAD:

After assigning speed dials (below), bring up the virtual keypad, (press the phone icon) and press AND HOLD the assigned speed dial key up want. After a few secnds it will dial out.

The key is don't tap or press the number you want - PRESS AND HOLD.

Assign speed dials: tap contacts and in the Contacts screen you will see a small "contacts" at the top left of the screen tap this and you will get a drop down menu that includes "assign speed dials".

Hope this helps.
    can it only be done via the virtual keypad?? cuz i cant do it through the keyboard....which would be faster to me.
    How can we show on speed dial what contact is assign to each number? On number one we see the symbol to check voice messaging.

Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by redalert825 View Post
    can it only be done via the virtual keypad?? cuz i cant do it through the keyboard....which would be faster to me.
    No, you can also do it from the real keypad. I think he specified "virtual" because so many have incorrectly stated that it can't be done.
    speed dial will only list as a letter not the number. I want speed dial 7 not x. How can I change this to a number?