1.    #1  
    I had my alarm set for 8:45 am on Monday morning last night I updated it to 10:45 for this morning. The alarm went off fine this morning but the notification in the bottem on the screen still says 8:45 is there any way to clear this. I went in and turned the alarm off, I also completely deleted the alarm and created a new on with no changes. Any ideas on how to clear this notification?
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkaholiq View Post
    I had my alarm set for 8:45 am on Monday morning last night I updated it to 10:45 for this morning. The alarm went off fine this morning but the notification in the bottem on the screen still says 8:45 is there any way to clear this. I went in and turned the alarm off, I also completely deleted the alarm and created a new on with no changes. Any ideas on how to clear this notification?
    Taping then swipping to the left or right doesn't clear it?
  3.    #3  
    so basic thanks now i feel like a *****.
    I'm not entirely sure i understand, but i think you mean you have the alarm thing in your notification area under the launcher.

To "hide" that you can click it and just swipe it away as if you were dismissing any other notification.
    wow that happened fast. i think i typed too many words and didnt get in in time!
  6.    #6  
    Yeah thank you anyway
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    I really wish the little bell for the alarm showed up at the top with the signal stuff, then just showed up at the bottom when the actual alarm is going off.
    yea.. i see what your sayin pomo.. an alarm icon on top.. sayin alarm is active..