Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. gigaorg's Avatar
    Posts
    132 Posts
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
       #1  
    I look at the Pre and the 3GS and was thinking about the debates that have raged and wanted to put down what I think a lot of us think:

    I love the potential of the Pre. I admie what the IPhone for what it is.

    Also, I have had great experience with the device (no issues with the screen, battery heating, etc) and the WebOS is as fantastic as advertised.

    So it really comes down to where you think Palm can go from here. We know that more apps are on the way, even if they are WebOS based. We can assume the more cloud services are on the way, and can assume that the current bugs will be addressed. We can pray that the battery issues will imrprove and that larger capacity batteries will work.

    The IPhone has big leg up, but personally, I believe that Palm will make big inroads. I also love the value I get in the Sprint Plan versus ATT.

    I am on the 30 day trial like everyone else, and I am looking for positive steps over the next couple of weeks before I decide.
  2. faz
    faz is offline
    faz's Avatar
    Posts
    53 Posts
    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by gigaorg View Post
    I look at the Pre and the 3GS and was thinking about the debates that have raged and wanted to put down what I think a lot of us think:

    I love the potential of the Pre. I admie what the IPhone for what it is.

    Also, I have had great experience with the device (no issues with the screen, battery heating, etc) and the WebOS is as fantastic as advertised.

    So it really comes down to where you think Palm can go from here. We know that more apps are on the way, even if they are WebOS based. We can assume the more cloud services are on the way, and can assume that the current bugs will be addressed. We can pray that the battery issues will imrprove and that larger capacity batteries will work.

    The IPhone has big leg up, but personally, I believe that Palm will make big inroads. I also love the value I get in the Sprint Plan versus ATT.

    I am on the 30 day trial like everyone else, and I am looking for positive steps over the next couple of weeks before I decide.

    I agree but webOS have more power & more potential than iPh OS there is a New update on it way within 3 weeks with more clouding services, Bug Fix issues and Browser Updates I called Palm and Finally my Call was routed on level 3 Support .
  3. OneSix's Avatar
    Posts
    61 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by faz View Post
    I agree but webOS have more power & more potential than iPh OS there is a New update on it way within 3 weeks with more clouding services, Bug Fix issues and Browser Updates I called Palm Support on level 3 Support .
    Really can you confirm the updates in 3 weeks? I can't wait.

    I really think WebOS have a great possibility, Palm is strong for their calendar feature with their PalmOS and really want to see more features comes to WebOS.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSix View Post
    Really can you confirm the updates in 3 weeks? I can't wait.

    I really think WebOS have a great possibility, Palm is strong for their calendar feature with their PalmOS and really want to see more features comes to WebOS.
    Oh, yeesh, ANOTHER thing to look forward to and speculate about... NOOOOO!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic

Posting Permissions