Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It bugged me at first, but it's not too big of a deal really. I just put the top 9 apps that I use on the first page so that I never have to scroll down to use any of them. Second page is somewhat used apps, and there are 12 of them... still few enough to see all on the page at one time, though the bottom row is cut off a little. The last page has all the junk I will never or rarely use, and has more rows than any other by far.

I've been pretty happy since I switched to this system.
    Yea, and there should be a few quick sort options.

Sort by:
    - Most Used
    - Alphabetical Order
    - Maybe some others..
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    I'm an old dog learning some new tricks. As a 10 yr+ Palm user, things are strange in Pre land, but I am determined to learn the new way and see if I can get the same efficiencies. It's a slow process, but I am finding many viable alternatives.

Uni search for opening apps was not originally my go-to action when opening an app from launcher pages, but after forcing myself to use it, it has begun to feel more natural and is super quick.
    How do I move an app from one page to a new page?
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf715 View Post
    How do I move an app from one page to a new page?
    Hold your finger on it, a white circular glow will surround it (bigger than the normal tap glow) and then you move it to the side of the page, and if you hold it there enough it'll move to the next page.
    yes, you can add as many launcher pages as you like, and you can have the icons spaced differently so that the screen is 4 x 4. You just need to install Preware and then the appropriate patch. All of this is described in the Patches forum.
    wow thats kool !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by rkesten View Post
    yes, you can add as many launcher pages as you like, and you can have the icons spaced differently so that the screen is 4 x 4. You just need to install Preware and then the appropriate patch. All of this is described in the Patches forum.
    how do you add more launcher pages?
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Use WebOs Quick install and download preware. From preware on your phone you can get lots of tweeks, one that will add launcher pages and I like the
    4 x 4 v3 for the icon spacing. The icons are much larger than on v1 or v2. I now have 6 launch pages capable of showing 16 aps each.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12