Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I really want to purchase the Palm Pre. I plan on doing so as soon as I can find one available.

However, in order to make the best decision, does anyone have any clue if AT&T will be changing the contract price for the new iphone? Will they try to compete by lowering the text plans, data plans, etc.? Anyone have a clue?
    Quote Originally Posted by minister View Post
    I really want to purchase the Palm Pre. I plan on doing so as soon as I can find one available.

However, in order to make the best decision, does anyone have any clue if AT&T will be changing the contract price for the new iphone? Will they try to compete by lowering the text plans, data plans, etc.? Anyone have a clue?
    Looks like all service plan prices are staying the same for the time being. So, it's a better deal to head to Sprint in that case
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I would agree with you on that but, make sure sprint works well in your area. I had AT&T but sprint seems to work better for me.

And I'm liking the price plan for the Pre. $69.99 450 minutes with everything data and text.

And I don't think AT&T will be dropping price on their plans. Correct me if im wrong.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    anyone else have a clue about at&t dropping their prices?
    Current 3G is $99

New 3Gs 16gig is $199
    New 3Gs 32gig is $299

Rumored to drop the iPhone data back down to $20.