Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    I am trying to figure out if I can import my old phone book categories into the Pre. I used to have business, insurance, banking, handyman etc. and I don't remember the names of all these people to look them up... LOL Any ideas?

Anyone figure out how to forward a contact to someone else? SMS, email, bluetooth?

Lastely, anyone know how to import the old "Notes" from a 755P?

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmax View Post
    I am trying to figure out if I can import my old phone book categories into the Pre. I used to have business, insurance, banking, handyman etc. and I don't remember the names of all these people to look them up... LOL Any ideas?

Anyone figure out how to forward a contact to someone else? SMS, email, bluetooth?

Lastely, anyone know how to import the old "Notes" from a 755P?

Thanks in advance for your help!
    im asking the same thing i dont think they have categories and that sucks i need it for my contact task and memo's they gotta fix this
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card