1.    #1  
    Just wondering. It seems like significant updates take months and months to produce, so I'm a little skeptical. Just wanting to hear some other opinions from people a little more knowledgeable about such things.
    It's unlikely that Palm had no idea about the bugs we're discovering until just now. Many fixes were probably already in the works before launch. I would bet that they'll get a lot of pressure from Sprint for as many bug fixes as they can get before 30 days is up to satisfy complaining customers. But I wouldn't look for feature upgrades--that will definitely take more time.

However, I would expect a significant number of apps in the app catalog in the next 30 days.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    I have to admit... I'm sort of torn with my Pre. I have my Verizon Storm still active in case I take back it back.

What it boils down to is they need a significant update within this first month or else I will probably get scared and cancel. I really like phone but it's too incomplete right now.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I wish it had a game on it, I'm stuck in court next week and all the games look like they suck so far!
    Quote Originally Posted by notabun View Post
    I have to admit... I'm sort of torn with my Pre. I have my Verizon Storm still active in case I take back it back.

What it boils down to is they need a significant update within this first month or else I will probably get scared and cancel. I really like phone but it's too incomplete right now.
    What features do you want added in the next 30 days?
    If there is no update by the end of June, then this phone is going back. I can't carry an extra charger everywhere I go.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADGrant View Post
    What features do you want added in the next 30 days?
    Proper Exchange support and better handling of the signal fluctuations.