Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hesse is saying Sprint is a very different company. From what I've exerperienced that is definitely true.

3 calls before launch.

Perfect launch at the store I bought 3 Pre's at.

3 emails on Sunday to see if all was going well.

Calls to all three phone numbers on Monday to see if all was going well.

On Tuesday went to store other than the one I purchased Pre's at to get an extra Touchstone and to do one thing I wasn't able to get Sprint to do for me at launch (my fault, not theirs) and customer service was outstanding. Four years ago when I went into this store as a Sprint customer my experience was so bad I went to Verizon based on customer service alone. 360 degree turn around in this store.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Yea, I've had the same good experience so far as you have.

I got my phone call yesterday from the Sprint store to see how everything was going, I'm going in today to exchange one of my holsters for a different one - (one I can use while at the gym.)

Hopefully this kind of service lasts!
    Yes, Sprint service has been great for some time now, IMO. Better than the other cell companies in my experience.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Btw, if you signed up with a corporate discount, you usually get "better" service (even though you pay less) as they have a separate division probably (ATT is like that - regular support is bla, corporate one is awesome [still waiting for my pre to switch])
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I had a really good technical support experience on both Saturday & Monday dealing with my REstart Required bug....both of the techs were very helpful, courteous, i could understand them.
    I'm a new customer and called Sprint CS 3 times so far and have no issues with there support. They were pretty basic problems that I was having, like needing phone reset because porting was taking to long, SMS was not working and email POP ssl error. Also we got disconnected at one point and they called me back.
    So far, I'm pretty happy too. My sales experience was skewed cause I was buying from a friend who works in a corporate store, as I preferred to give him the commissions (plus he held two phones for me ). However, if the support experience is improved then my biggest complaint is resolved. I left the company disgusted, both as an employee and a customer, about 6 years ago.

So far, we're pretty happy with the service. I need to make more phone calls before I'm completely sold and we can go ahead and sever our AT&T contracts. But, it's looking likely. It also helps that my wife's corporate discount is larger with Sprint than AT&T.
    What's also nice about Sprint now is that the wait time is very brief. It used to be that a 45 min wait was normal...now I am waiting maybe a minute or two for tech support. Bravo.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    I bought mine at a non-corp store, and they gave excellent service (Yes, better then Verizon). After I paid for my Pre they had me do a quick survey that goes to Sprint. She told me if they get too many bad remarks, they can no longer sell Sprint. So its in their best interest to give the best customer service.
    SPrint has been this way the last 2-3 years.....its just that Sprint has the stigma from years past...so if someone does have a bad experience...it gets blown out of proporation.
    totally agree - best cust service ive experienced in a very long time. kudos to sprint for turning this around.
    I agree too, I had one of the hard plastic cases and when charging caused my pre screen to melt by where the charger is plugged in... took the phone in to where i bought it, and they have a new pre on order for me... no questions asked.
    Fine service with the person who dealt with my plan

Terrible service with the websales/telesales when trying to buy battery and touchstone. They are on backorder but will not cancel the order (and the person lied to me on the phone and said she did cancel it but she just was not able to send me an email--I called back and they said no record of her notes on my account).

Let the buyer beware!
    I had Sprint here in San Diego back in '99 and they were HORRIBLE, both customer service and coverage.

Now, 10 years later, I've had a better experience with them than I've had with any other cell company.
    Coverage is better than my AT&T phone and customer service has been awesome.
    Went back to SPrint store to return the extra car charger that I bought when I got the PRE (just in case). Waited 45 mins after being put on the screen to be called....just to do a 3 min transaction. They should have an express line in their stores!!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    I was with Sprint for 4 years and I was using prepaid service for a year once my contract ran out, and then the Pre dropped and I went and got it on launch day, I have to admit that service has improved in the last year that I was off sprint, reception was never an issue for me and I drove cross country a few years ago I only had reception problems in northern Nevada but I'm guessing that nobodies reception would be strong in the middle of nowhere.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    sprint is the only phone company I have eva dealt with.
    i've been w/ them for over 8yrs if i memba correctly.

store where i bought my pre, called the next day and i believe tried to called me yesterday, but I didnt get the call.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    I've been with sprint for over a year now and I've been very happy. They are no USAA, but if they keep it up they can be.

For those of you who do not know USAA is by far the best company for customer service.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    Went back to SPrint store to return the extra car charger that I bought when I got the PRE (just in case). Waited 45 mins after being put on the screen to be called....just to do a 3 min transaction. They should have an express line in their stores!!!

IGO
    I disagree with this. I think they should make it as hard as possible to return stuff. I hate when people buy something with the intent just to return it. Women do this with clothing all the time and it bugs the crap out of me. It just wastes peoples time and they don't even get compensated for that time either!
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    I've been with sprint for over a year now and I've been very happy. They are no USAA, but if they keep it up they can be.

For those of you who do not know USAA is by far the best company for customer service.
    Yeah USAA is the best I got my car loan and auto insurance through them they will break their backs for their customers :-D
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast