1.    #1  
    Did you know that Palm Pre won't pick up the new number from the network? it has to be manually programmed. I'm porting my number right now from ATT to sprint and they told me to chat back within 2 hours and they will help me to program my new number in.

this is kinda awkward
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by en0x View Post
    Did you know that Palm Pre won't pick up the new number from the network? it has to be manually programmed. I'm porting my number right now from ATT to sprint and they told me to chat back within 2 hours and they will help me to program my new number in.

this is kinda awkward
    I take it you already activated the phone under another number? My gf ported her number over from verizon. They told us not to turn on the phone until her number porting was complete in the system. So we did, then just turned it on and it activated with the new number.
  3.    #3  
    yap took another number for testing and see sprint coverage after few days i'm, satisfied with the coverage so i'm porting my number now
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Yeah then it makes sense that you'll have to reprogram it. Unless there is a way where you can completely reset it so that it has to activate again.
  5.    #5  
    ok so the number was ported over. I had to reset the device so all my ringtones and wallpapers are gone now