1.    #1  
    As much as I appreciate the flexibility of the Alarm Clock (compared to the 700p), is anyone else annoyed by the constant notification icon when an alarm is set? Personally I would prefer not to see the bell icon unless the alarm went off and was snoozed or something, not just if one is set.
    You can swipe that away to dismiss it. The alarm will still be set and will activate at the appropriate time even if the bell notification icon is dismissed.
  3.    #3  
    Really? Ok. Maybe I should just break down and read the manual...
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget View Post
    You can swipe that away to dismiss it. The alarm will still be set and will activate at the appropriate time even if the bell notification icon is dismissed.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWulf View Post
    Really? Ok. Maybe I should just break down and read the manual...
    Yep, that does work. It's still annoying that a notification comes up when you set the alarm, though. It should only come up when the alarm is scheduled to go off.

I can't get the alarm to only vibrate rather than making a sound, and it makes a sound regardless of how the ringer switch is set. The only way to avoid the sound is to turn the system sounds volume to zero, but when I do that it doesn't vibrate instead of playing the sound. Has anyone found a fix for that?

Rob
    I don't understand why they put that little icon there like that. I CAN understand it being there when I accidentally snooze my alarm, but NOPE. Instead it hides itself completely only to come back in 5 minutes and ask me to Dismiss or Snooze once again. I think the bell appears at the wrong step in the Alarm process .

Right now it is:

Turn on Alarm >> Alarm Icon Appears >> Set Time/Date >> Alarm Sounds at Time/Date Set >> (if snoozed) Alarm Disappears for 5 mins, (if dismissed) Alarm Goes Away

What it should be:

Turn on Alarm >> Set Time/Date >> Alarm Sounds at Time/Date Set >> Alarm Icon Appears >> (if snoozed) Alarm Stops Sounding but Icon Stays until 5 mins later when it repeats step 3-thru, (if dismissed) Alarm Stops and Icon Goes Away
    The alarm clock is a mess, it'lll be the first thing I fix when I get my hands on the SDK.

Thanks for waking me up at 5:00 am on Sunday... Weekdays don't include Sunday, Palm!