1.    #1  
    I don't know why people complain about Sprint service, so far everywhere I've been around here I've gotten BETTER service than with my iPhone on AT&T... especially at my house.

At my house I basically couldn't make a call with the iPhone, signal was so weak there was no point trying.
    With the Pre, I get 3-4 bars and no problem making calls!

I just got the phone today, but so far I'm lovin' it and Sprint.

I had Sprint about 10 years ago around here and it SUCKED, talk about a turn around.
    I am on board with you 100%.
    I feel naked, honestly. I used to carry my iPhone for fun and an Android to make calls.
    On the road, at home, at work, all much better reception that iphone.
    I used to have that opinion of Sprint too. I had the first Samsung Smartphone with them.
    I am loving life now.
    My Centro was better with coverage especially since you could force it to roam
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    My iPhone 3G is sitting next to my Pre will 5 bars like it always has at my apartment and the Pre is sitting at 3 bars. It seems to fluctuate wildly, much more than any other phone I've owned. It's kinda weird because at work it will go from 1 bar to 5 without moving the phone.
    The Pre has odd reception issues but Sprint service in general is fantastic. And its cheaper than ATT! I love paying less for more.