1.    #1  
    I looked and looked and have determined that it seems impossible to save files from a website... I went to a ringtone website and can not find any way to save the MP3's on this site... It will just let you stream them. Anyone else find a workaround?
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Its not possible on the Pre right now. Palm doesnt allow the you to access the file system at the moment. Heres to hoping they add that feature down the road.

Sadly the work around would to be to download them to your computer, connect the USB cable and copy the files over the traditional way.
    Is there anyway to save pictures from the browser? On the iphone you hold down a pic and its added to your library, didn't work for me on my pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonS View Post
    Is there anyway to save pictures from the browser? On the iphone you hold down a pic and its added to your library, didn't work for me on my pre.
    That isn't possible right now. Neither is copy and paste from the browser or anywhere else for that matter unless it is editable text.
    This is my number 1 reason why this thing can't replace my PC (as my windows mobile device did). I'd like to download content from my http file server at home, or download sounds/images right from the Pre, and its not possible until some indeterminate time past my 30 day satisfaction guarantee
  6.    #6  
    give it some time, I'd say a month and this feature will be available!