Global Posts
    493 Global Posts
    Hello all,

My GF and I were wondering how to do this? On the BB Bold and Iphone, this feature is readily available but I cannot figure out how to do this on the Pre. Seems amateurish if Palm left this out.
    From a quick search in help it doesn't look like it. Sorry
    Global Posts
    493 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Day Twelve View Post
    From a quick search in help it doesn't look like it. Sorry
    That was my fear as well. I still love my Pre but I'm surprised they left out features that are readily available on other phones. Making playlists on the go is essential for a subway commuter such as myself and most NYC'ers.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    i was trying to find a way to create playlists too. my notebook just died so i'm on my gf's notebook and my crappy work pc and haven't been able to figure it out.
    I know iTunes works for playlists but Media Monkey did not work for me. It does not recognize my m3u's.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    493 Global Posts
    I hope they work this out and add the ability to create playlists on the pre. Hate to make an iphone comparison but they've had that fromt he get-go so there's no excuse for Palm's webOS phone not to have it as well.
    Well, the iPhone has an iPod in it....any less would've been an epic fail from Apple.