Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Yes, I am 12. Can you please change my diaper?
    LOL I'm gonna have to agree with the 12 y.o. here, it's just a bit of forum humor. It's everywhere, I wouldn't take it too literally...it got me chuckling with that fail pic.

---half hour after creating this post ---

UGH!!! How annoying!!!! I have to have 10 posts before I post links and images? What The EFF!!!??? I just wasted my time... well time to go post I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Yes, I am 12. Can you please change my diaper?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugewhyte View Post
    Here is one of my baby girl.

**picture of little girl**

Welcome to Ci Ci's
    **Picture of pizza**
    Wow, nice images...

I'm curious though... so like I have my images on imageshack.us and I noticed that if the image is zoomed out, it looks normal, but the browser gave me the opportunity to view the image in full sscale and when I did so, the image was terrible... what gives? It's like you're taking a 3MP image that only looks good in a HVGA screen
    Here is the First pic I took with my pre. My Car. Not Bad Not Bad At All

And the second one

Last edited by j2hott23; 06/23/2009 at 03:51 PM.
    Let's swamp Flickr with Pre photos

[More detail here: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...re-photos.html ]

I'm sure most of you have heard of Flickr, and many of you are users. While billing itself as, "almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world" may seem over the top, it's actually pretty accurate. Many of you might be aware of the iPhones epic popularity on Flickr, ranking among the top-5 cameras being used on Flickr as reported in stories on CNet and elsewhere.

Well, the Pre certainly isn't going to knock off the iPhone atop Flickr's chart anytime soon, but I think we should give it a run for its money. If you look at the camera finder, and scroll to the bottom, you'll see the top 5 camera phones on Flickr. We're going to get onto that list.

Right now, the #5 phone is a Sony Ericsson shooter, with around 300 users uploading photos each day. The Palm Pre, after little more than a week, has had 60-100 users each day for the past 4 or 5 days.

So you see what we need to do work our way onto that list. With the hundreds of users reading this forum, we can very quickly knock off the 580wi and maybe even take down a couple Blackberry phones which feature ~500 users/day. The Nokia N95 is next at ~900 users each day. After that, we'd be #2 to the iPhone.

I think we'll get there with time regardless, but it would be a big story if we could move up the chart so quickly. If you're not already a Flickr member, please join it's free. Just upload 1 photo taken with the Palm Pre each day (easiest way is using upload by email). Also feel free to join the Palm Pre group on Flickr and add your photos to that group, too.

Now take a photo and send it to Flickr each day.
    Here's one going into the car wash, lol.. I forgot to take one coming out, was on the phone, lol....

Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    He looks very lonely. He needs Nuno, who is AWESOME! Dramagods and Population 1 are so much better than Exteme.
    My favorite Van Halen song is without you, sung by Gary Cherone during his brief stint with the band.

Van Halen - Without You Video by ColdCaseKiller - MySpace Video

check it out. Album version is better, but still a good representation.

/PS - sorry its at myspace, couldn't find one on YouTube
    My dog fresh from the groomer. He was turning an ugly beige color from playing in dirt.
    My weekend ride...

Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    I took this pic while on a walk with one of my dogs.

Beauty found on a walk with Callie earlier. on Twitpic
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jakerome View Post
    Let's swamp Flickr with Pre photos....
    Please delete ur double post.
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
    Wow, nice images...

I'm curious though... so like I have my images on imageshack.us and I noticed that if the image is zoomed out, it looks normal, but the browser gave me the opportunity to view the image in full sscale and when I did so, the image was terrible... what gives? It's like you're taking a 3MP image that only looks good in a HVGA screen

I am using photo bucket from the phone. I dont know if that makes any difference...

Ruby Throated Hummer
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishous View Post
    Not too bad for an inside non-flash picture. (resized to 800x600)

Click here for full size: http://fishous.com/pre/CIMG0052.jpg

As compared to a DSLR 4mp picture: http://www.mikedixononline.com/wp-co...office01lg.jpg

Check out the Digital Photography - RawWorkflow.com - WhiBal Certified Gray Card for White Balance for white balance on your DSLR. I use it and LOVE it. Be nice if you could custom WB on the pre.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    So Since its so easy to upload your photos to your photobucket, figured why not everyone post some of there first pictures ive taken in the first few weeks of having my pre.

SO here they are, some from a concert, some from the park.....and more!

Park.

On the way to the park.

concert.

Cruise In.

and a guy with a good sense of humor.(outside the concert i just went too)

He is a Waiter!

so i guess this forum is photobucket friendly? sucks you have to click on the pictures to get them to come up....
    Quote Originally Posted by Newberry View Post
    ....so i guess this forum is photobucket friendly? sucks you have to click on the pictures to get them to come up....
    That's weird?! You could always insert pics on TreoCentral (same owners and creators of this PreCentral site). I'll try posting one of your pics as an attachment. Let's see if it works...

CIMG0051.jpg

..Handspring...\..........Palm.........\.........Palm........\.........Palm......\.....Motorola.....
    .VisorDeluxe.../............Vx.........../........M-100......./......Treo650.../.......Droid........
    Quote Originally Posted by Newberry View Post
    so i guess this forum is photobucket friendly? sucks you have to click on the pictures to get them to come up....
    <moved and merged>They do, if you post to right forum. Wow, those pics are big.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees368 View Post
    I love how we can just look at the EXIF data, and see EXACTLY where you were:

N33.006667, W117.102222 - Google Maps
    How do you look at the Exif data?
    Global Posts
    628 Global Posts
    Lol! I thought you wanted us to post pics of our Pres. I thought that was the dumbest idea ever since every picture would pretty much be identical. But anyways, cool thread!

I was about to go to work and a Blue Jay just landed on my hood and stayed there. I had never seen one before and I also thought HEY what a great way to test my new Pre camera!
    What good is a man if he can not change the world?
    Kingdom of Heaven
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast